Sunday, September 30, 2007

 

What words are these pictures painting

The picture burnings of the King and Queen are a total disgrace. I think it is the most infantile method of showing opposition to something. The TV pictures I saw had the photos of the King and Queen upside down while being set alight by a protester with the rest of the crowd cheering him on. I know that it is only a couple of thousand people so it really is not worth worrying about, but if they finally achieve what they wish who would want this lot in charge. The politics aside, the Queen does many good works and I think that it demonstrates a lack of respect for the person rather than the institution. They will probably do their cause no favours, as I think that many people in Spain will be horrified.

They will be burning efigies next.

The say a picture paints a thousand words, well I darednĀ“t think what this paints.

Election - UK It might be worth sorting out very quickly any voting rights, I read that there will be a cut off date very soon. I contacted my local council in the UK.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]