Wednesday, June 27, 2007

 

Why is there always some retard at the front of the queue

Sometimes when I can´t be arsed walking to Ahorra Mas I go the Dia which is round the corner, and at 37 degress this afternoon I just couldn´t face it.

DIA always has long queues but the food is cheap and foot leather is saved, but 9 out of 10 times there is always a dithering fool pissing about with money at the front of the line. My solution is cattle prods that will get them moving.

Interesting to see today that Spain is pushing forward green technology. Its excellent news and hopefully the hub of these projects will move to Alcala and make the mayor think a little bit more about the environment here.

My technology news is that I have joined facebook, I read recently that it is middle class and I want to be a social climber, soon it will be no more DIA for me , I going to El Corte Ingles for my Jamon

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]