Friday, June 15, 2007

 

telefonicaised

I now feel like a proper expat, we have had three days of the runaround by telefonica: I have been telefonicasriseated. Threatened them with a denunciation and hey presto workmen came around tonight. On monday in the hospital again I was asked to queue for the registration for the second time in a month because the first time after queing for an hour and half, they made a mistake, I refused to and held my ground for half and hour or so, and then they let me push in. I have the key to bad customer service, dont move and hold your ground donĀ“t threaten a reclamation and again hey presto problem solved. Although it can lead to a headache lasting for a couple of hours after. My new philosohpty is reply with the bad attitude and they will give in.

Some update on the ETA from two other great sites.

The Bad Rash
South of Watford
It seems to me that it is either black or white with regards to the ETA issue. If people are blocked from voting in a democracy, and today is the 30th anniversary of the return of democracy, where do people turn to. If you cut out a tongue the person must find another way of communicating and its not always hand signals.

On tele 5 breakfast programme this morning they interviewed several of the old party leaders at the start of the democracy, the Communist seemed really really happy and quite content, does this tell us anything?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]