Monday, June 25, 2007

 

Not a bad earner

Victoria Beckham just recieved an extra cash bonus for being insulted, she was called "picky demanding and rude", she won undisclosed compo.

She is surely without shame, there are people starving and she makes a court case out of words which I have been called often and worse.

I know someone who met her while working and they said a lot worse than that about her. I wish she would just piss off from Spain.

Only a few days left in my job and looking forward to the next chapter, I have the feeling I had six years ago in valencia when I knew that anything is possible.

How many more soldiers have to die and get injured on these so called peace keeping missions? I have family out in Bosnia at the moment, although they wouldn´t agree with me I just don´t agree with UN intervention because I can´t actually remember any success stories.

Also I can´t really see the advantage for a settlement in Israel when certain groups strap people up in dynamite. It is a one sided peace? process but images like this do not endear people to a cause for freedom and self determination.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]