Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 

ETA

Having been near two terrorist acts in my life one in Israel when a bomb was discovered on my bus going into the airport and another when I was young in London on Oxford street, I am a peace process person, I believe that while people are talking no-one is being killed or maimed. So my view on the ETA announcement is that it is sad. The bombs in Barajas were a sign of a lack of seriousness on the side of ETA. Here is what the well respected English speaking blogs in Spain have said so far.

Notes from Madrid

Big Chorizo

Iberian notes

I donĀ“t think that the Government has given into ETA since they were elected, I genuinely believe that Zapatero wanted a peace process, but it takes more than one side to reach anagreement.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Teach! Another, albeit less respected blog has come out with an opinion! (wink, wink).

I joke of course. thebadrash is very highly respected. In some quarters.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]