Monday, June 11, 2007

 

Bob Monkhouse and Spain

After many years of not visiting the doctor or needing madical help except for broken bones, I have literally spent the last year in and out of my doctors after a series of minor illnesses, the bacterias have finally caught up with me. It has given me loads of conversation starters with my Spanish family and as brought me closer to them, we now have lots more to talk about. Theres nothing like a good illness to get people fussing over oneself, and the cred it gives me with my Spanish reliĀ“s is well worth the pain and medicines.

I know that our medicine box is truely Spanish because I have even offered to give medicines to our friends, and it take one whole shelf in the Kitchen.

What as this to do with Bob Monkhouse you may ask. I am reading his diaries and in one of his chapters about Larry Grayson, he states " Larry Grayson, blessed with just enough ill health to satisfy his demanding hypochondria", this year I can fully relate to this. My other X files link to Hypochondria is that it as often been commented that I smoke like Dot Cotton.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]