Wednesday, May 09, 2007

 

Spiderman tres

Just Come back from seeing Spiderman in English, but using headphones which is fine once you can find the on button.

I enjoyed the film although it is primarily an action film attempting to tell the tale of how our inner dark side only surfaces if we choose it to do, although I must admit it was quite amusing seeing Peter Parkers geeky dark side , however he could probably carry off his travolta style swinging down the street much better than I could. I am a bit geekyish so it is nice having a few moments of thinking that we geeks can throw away our Politics in 18th Century France books and dance spiderman fashion in a Jaaaazzzz bar. This was one of my favourite scenes in the film, where he dances with a gorgeous blonde and all the bar cheer and applaude him on, hoping to make his ex (at this stage) girlfriend rush back to him. The action scenes are good and there is a nice slice of physics at the beginning of the film. Infact it is understatement the action scenes are fantastic especially the one at the beginning of the film.

If you want a down to earth action film with a tiny bit of good verses evil theory then its worth seeing. Although my friend Ali said that Buffy deals with dark side undercurrents better, my reply was that it doesn´t do it in two hours though.



I would love a pair of those web spraying hands mind, it would make getting to work a awful lot quicker

Labels:


Comments:
It's a man's film. It flirts with your egos. It seduces your egos.

It's all about the male ego.

Which is why I categorically despised it.

Peace and love,

Senorita Invierno
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]