Sunday, May 27, 2007

 

Spewlet Slackard

The company that sounds a bit like the one above are a bunch of thieves. They take your money for buying a printer, then you pay for a guarentee and then they do nothing when it breaks, it costs 30 cents a minute to ring them, they pass you more times then a ball in the UEFA cup final, then do absolutley nothing. I am taking it to my local PC shop and pay for it fixing again. Plus all this takes you 4 months to end up in the same position as you were before i.e. with a printer which doesn´t work. Grrr Grrrr Grrrr Grrr I hate them.

Companies who I would love to see go bankrupt:

Sleazy jet
Spewlet Slackard
A certain cafe in Plaza Mayor

And if any of the owners of these excuses of organizations came to me for English lessons after they go bankrupt I would say yes then teach them french or something.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]