Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Shes going down

What will happen to La Pantoja?

If my Spanish is not letting me down, she spent the night under house arrest, and has spent today in court

R is distraught, I am finding it hillarious and if I wasn´t in pain with my foot today, I am sure I could engender a few laughs.

Many years ago I trained in Law and used to beleive strongly in the rule of Law (until my court case in Spain which I won but recieved nothing in return), however it seems at the moment that those who act and think that they are above the law seem to be getting just deserts, two of the nobility Lord Browne and La Pantoja may soon be getting a taste of porrage rather than using avacado as margarine.




Will she soon feature in her very own bad girls series on tele 5



He will still makes loads out of his prison diaries

Photos of Avila and Salamanca tmw

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]