Tuesday, May 01, 2007

 

A promise to myself

Every year I write a letter to myself and open it the following new years eve. It alsways works and I usually acheive all my targets.
This entry is a promise to myself, I have already given intention to leave my job at the end of August and went through a panickky process of trying to get a job in September but what I have decided to do is actually do what I aimed to do when I came to Spain 6 years ago. In the last 6 years I have always worked fulltime and more i.e. extra classes, I am not going to do this next year. I am going to have a year off, teach a bit in the mornings but enjoy the year. Financially we should just survive, so yes I am doing what I came to Spain to do. I can always become head of department in a few years time, so now just have to sit out the next few moneths and year 2007/2008 is going to be my year.

I will look again at this entry in May 2008. What an opertune day . Workers of the world enjoy it.

Tmw I will put on my Avila photos, the ones which survived from my broken camera (somethings dont change, electrical equipment and me dont seem to have formed a lasting relationship

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]