Friday, May 18, 2007

 

Fame game and emotion

Watched the X factor last night. Why is it that the entrants always seem to shed a load of tears whether they pass through to the next round or not? Spain is without doubt an emotionally charged experience and I tend to release my emotions much more than I did in the UK. You only have to watch saturday night television to see a catharsis of built up pressures from the rich and famous, and a visit to Andalucia or the local Ahorra Mas will provide a window of everyday purging of people feelings.

Last night several contestants seemed to breakdown once they were informed of the results, my main thought was that those who didn´t pass fell into the following catgories,,,,,,,, 1. they couldn´t sing, 2. they dressed like prostitutes who have no style and 3. they looked like people who nick lead from Church roofs. Those who did pass, well , looked like the contestants on OT. However my favourite who demonstrated that bad style and emotional breakdowns can lead to some success, they are what is best described as a cross between fat man but with female private parts ( I know that she is a woman because they said nerviosa), she was great, they told her she dressed like a grungy meth ( my bit of artistic license but I am sure that what the judges meant in a round a bout way) but she went to the next round. When I track down her name she will be my favourite to win, she might do it the McManus girl won pop idol in the UK.




How bloody scary is that judge on the left??? He looks like the Joker

Labels:


Comments:
HahahahahHAHA. I wish I'd seen it though it would most likely have done my head it. The UK version is annoying enough!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]