Monday, April 23, 2007

 

Tin opener chaos

My hundreth entry is about a tin opener, tonight I bust the ring pull on a tin of tuna, so for the first time in 6 years I needed an everyday tin opener, I canĀ“t ever remember buying one so I asked R. R showed me two pieces of metal joined by and hinge and said this will do the job. How? It is the most insane contraption I ever ever seen. So I resorted to my tool kit, my plastic headed hammer and screw driver and forced the bugger open, the tuna ended up everywhere except in the sauce mix.

A friend of mine was sacked today for the following heineous crime. In the words of Richard Littlejohn ( our very own UK fascist ) you couldnt make it up. Click here for the latest erosion of employee rights



How on this earth or fullers are these supposed to work?




These are the beauties I want for Chrimbo

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]