Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 

smoking

I have smoked for the last two days after stopping for three and half months, I have thrown the rest of the three packets away and bought some more patches, starting to stop again tomorrow, my reasons for smoking I think were justifiable, but there will be no more money going to Camel incorporated from this house.

What is it with this rain? All my Spanish pals are saying "its like being in England" my response at this moment in time is ( bearing in mind my car is still in the garage two weeks after being in the same garage), that yes it is just like England oohh except you normally get your car seen to within 72 hours, or at least they phone you. See my new abstention from cigarettes is making me grumpy again

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]