Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

My car has been seriously grazed

I am not the best driver in the world but today someone went into my car, I know its a taxi driver because someone took his mumber plate. It is amazing, infront of many people he went into my car trying to turn and badly scratched it. At the time when I found out he had driven off already. A colleague of mine said "its Madrid".

I did my arm waving and swearing in Spanish so let off a bit of steam.

I have now calmed down, but what annoys me is that I worked hard to buy this car and then they canĀ“t even be bothered to leave their details. I still wonder whether in twenty years time I will still get angry about incidents like this or just put it down to "living in Spain", I cant even say its better in Valencia which is my usual response to "life in Madrid disaters", I was once at a traffic light at RED and someone drove into the back of my car, reversed and buggered off. I am beginning to think that my car has bad karma, when it was in sheet metal form did it fall on someone.

On a more positive note I made it through the traffic in one hour this morning and it was raining.

Just going to hospital R on another Baja, that should be fun!!!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]