Thursday, April 12, 2007

 

Am i jumping the gun


A nice picture of a nice drink

After a few false starts for better weather have we reached the promised clime, although raining today and tomorrow, I saw a picture of the sun on BBC weather and I know its coming, in preparation I have bought my first bottle of Horchata. If you are in valencia go to Horchateria Daniels in Alboraya. It gorgeous, although I still dont like dipping so called Fartons into my horchata. What a name!!

In summer there is nothing better than drinking horchata, I have it for my breakfast and if I am feeling devilsih for my supper as well, though its not the same drinking it Alcala as in Valencia.

Beach in Valencia ( Not Alboraya but you can legally drink horchata here)



the sun



Another olde worlde way of telling summers coming is that there seems to be an increase in flies buzzing around and generally being annoying

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]