Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

Park Life







Had a friend and her daughter over from Belfast this weekend and during the weekend we visited two parks, the Retiro and my local park in Alcala.

I love both parks, the retiro for a sunday afternoon saunter especially in summer, just lazing under one of the trees in the shade does a lot more than 8 packets of St johns wort, I also like the crystal palace. Its like in Sefton but with windows.

My other favourite park is in Alcala not only is there a great bar where you can sit out in the sun and let my neighbours feed Nova (thus saving me a few euros), but the coffee is great too.

Here are some pictures can you guess which is which park. My favourite is the one in the twon where Cervantes was born

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]