Wednesday, March 21, 2007

 

Car Wars

My nearly brand new car wouldnt start this morning, I thought it might be because of the snow (In Madrid In late March, they never told me this at the interview).

So when the grua arrived the garage then couldnt let the car in , even overnight ) I was too stressed to argue with them, R thinks that I am being a neurotic English person again, however I had to remind R that the last time my car broke down it was missing for three months, until it was finally found in a car park in Valencia, so yes R I am completely flipping out about it.

To more positive stuff, found this website with some nice easy to cook Spanish recipies

http://www.cocinacasera.com/

See i am de stressing already. Though what has happened to my karma I dont know, two car problems in two years. i must have been bad in a past life.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]