Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

24 degrees

It was 24 degrees this afternoon in Alcala. So I decided to buy some strawberries, even after 6 years I still love going into a shop and buying fruit in Spain, when I think back to the days at Morrisons when it was a choice between Golden delicious and about 4 other members of the fruit family, I dont know how I survived.

Shopping in Spain is still one of those activities I love and everytime I do it there seems to be something new to amaze me.

Was reading in a church magazine today how we are supposed to mellow as we get older, I think that if someone said to me three years ago even that I would be content sitting in a park with strawberries, a dog and an Ian Rankin I would have laughed. I suppose I am now appreciating living my Spanish Dream.

I havent any pictures of the park near my flat or the "ahora mas" from whence said fruit was bought so here is a picture of the university in Alcala.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]