Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

What a film




Last night we saw the film Marie Antoinette. What an excellent film, great story, actress and super soundtrack. See the clips here




The scenery and actualisation was realistic. There is a scene with Fools Rush In sang by Bow Wow Wow which caused me to actually look at R and actually realise that ... Go with your other half and see.



Kirsten Dunst is absolutely gorgeous in the film.

I am not very good at film criticisms I just know what I like and this must be one of my favourite all time films. Go SEE IT







Comments:
Madrid Teacher! I want to get in touch with you but can't find a contact address here, can you email me? My email address is on the contact page at Notes from Spain (.com) Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]