Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

Early night out

Just had an early night out, I think my definition is we went out, met friends including one from home town, (not only have half my family moved or wishing to move to spain but the rest of the town is as well) then came back early, but I am glad in a way because I will be refreshed tomorrow and it will be nice to spend a sunday with Nova walking around Alcala because I heard on the weather that it is going to be nice tomorrow. Summers on its way and I cant wait.








This is my town, and I actually used to work in that pub in the right hand corner.




Second bit of three in the morning good news is after checking the Internet Hillary Clinton is going to run for president of the USA. If I was American I would vote for her , what I think could be interesting is that there could be (hopefully) will be a female president and a black vice president or vice versa, although economically I would be a republican I have recently come to the conclusion that republicans are completely mad.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]