Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

Doctors

Yesterday i was at the doctors and have a baja for two days. A baja is one of the sweetest things about Spain, although because I work with Brits I still have to face the dissapprovement guantlet when i get back to work. Why is it that people think that you should have to go to work when you are not well. is this a british thing.
I cant stand the self pitying of poele who drag themselves into work and for what?? Do they think that if the owners wanted to get rid of the business they would take into account a persons sick record and say "oh ok I wont sell my business because Dicky didnt take time off" I think thats my answer.

Look at this clip of Catherine Tate nan at the doctors


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]