Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Worth every penny

At about two o clock last night when I returned from my works do (I was the first to leave but my excuse if my new duvet and also at 36 years old the thought of the last day feeling like shit no longer appeals) myself and r had a discussion about Nova´s new food substitute R´s trainers.

We have worked out that in a year apart from her food expenses she has helped scuander the following dinero from our accounts:

2 pairs trainers (not mine because they probably smell too much for Nova´s refined nasal sensitivities) @ 80 euros
1 pair of glasses @ 200 euros
2 pairs of sandals @ 40 euros
document holding bag @ 36 euros
countless toilet and kitchen rolls
dozens of ear plugs stolen while I am sleeping
at least 10 books at a minimum of 3 euros each
a copy of Viz (these are treasured you can´t buy them in Spain)
several DVDs
all this years christmas wrapping paper
dozens of packs of Camel and Marlboro
A map
The base for the mirror in the bedroom
DVD machine remote control

plus countless other items

However, would I prefer to lose this money or keep Nova. It goes without saying that having a loyal pet, a companion when R works nights (not like that thankyou) the extra exercise I have from walking her, and the people I meet is well worth more than my chattels she has munched.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]