Wednesday, December 13, 2006

 

This time it wasn´t the phone bill not being paid

I haven´t blogged for over a week and I am glad to say that it is not due to owing telefonica money this time. I have done what every good Spanish resident and citizen does , I have extended my credit limit for Christmas so all bills paid this month, I will worry about january in january.

I have had a few friends over and have just spent the past weekend completely wazzed.

I think that I visited the worst nightclub in Spain this week, it was named after a town in the North and my mothers sofa is one, however it could feasiably be the nightmare nightclub because I am about 20 years older than the average visitor to the place. This is becoming a common occurance at the moment.

Had a great customer service experience at Chamartin last weekend, they should certainly change the advertising policy for new jobs if this is the best they can get. Still the thought of shouting " Chuckles, fu*king give me the p*ta ticket you fat c*nt" brought a smile to my face and saved me from filling out another reclamations form. I think I met his twin brother later in the day in a cafe in the centre of madrid serving the tables without a smile.

However all this means nothing, I have blown away a few disco cobwebs, drank beer and actually rocked along to that camisa negra song, theres more to Spain than a few miserable customer dis-service agents.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]