Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

Rejoice

My horrible neighbours have moved. In two years I have been to court, told by the judges that even though I won the case they didn´t have time to actually follow the law against the neighbours. This was the first time in 5 years that I had bad nieghbours (totally without any semblance of shame) but now they have gone (hopefully very very far). I feel as though I am starting a new chapter in my flat in fact so much so that I am going to buy a Wall Unit in spanish style i.e. one I can´t afford but will get credit.

Even better all this has been confirmed while I am having a day off. Could today get any better....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]