Friday, November 24, 2006

 

Catching up

R has been working nights so I have loads of free Internet time this week, did a tiny bit of work for work (not advisable) and caught up with some blogging and family tree. I have also been a bit ill so a good excuse not to make dinner for R. it is a bit of a busmans holiday that R must now make own supper, but honestly this week I don´t care.

Its been good reading about peoples experiences of living in Spain on Notes from Spain this week, although why people have high expectations from estate agents beats me. In this discourse working in Spain is often an issue. I can categorically say in my opinion apart from the customers and colleagues, work is bloody awful. But, and it is a big but, it finishes at 4:30 so life can start then. This is often the big difference from the UK, especially in Winter where brown bears probably see more day light that I used to.

Been listening to Klezmer music this week. This fushion of jazz and traditional jewish music is vibrant, lively and and has the effect of popping a few caffine tablets, R doesn´t agree with this R prefers flamenco. So late last night we finally settled on listening to a great CD of jewish and secular spanish music (not downloaded this time).

Going to take a big step tomorrow, seeing James Bond in Spanish I wonder how he will say shaken not stirred. Hows that for cosmopolitan!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]