Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Where have the Gladstones gone

Having seen Sion Simons spoof of David Camerons blog today on youtube.com, I think it can be said without any doubt that the level of MP in Britain as reached rock bottom infact below the rock. This MP is an absolute lunatic. The links can be found here . watch it I actually donĀ“t need to say more. When you think of the quality of politicians we used to have and reflect on the lack of quality we have now all I can say is something that sounds like kinell said very fast.

Spent a typical Spanish holiday afternon today, ate loads for lunch and shared a drink with friends. Its the first time I have drank in three weeks and was drunk after about two glasses.

My generous bosses are making myself and colleagues go into work tomorrow eventhough nearly 95% of the rest of the workforce in Spain is taking the puente. Is it me or have I earned the right to drink lots of wine today. The joys of working in Spain

Good news is that I have traced some of my family back to 1740, the surname was Bunce which is Anglo Saxon and means jolly. i wish my boss was a Bunce.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]