Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

technology






Each of the following photos means something to me this week. I cant set the date on the camera so they appear 1 year old but believe me they are not. i tried to read the booklet but it is real technobabble

Valencia - the beach (i soooo miss the beach)

Toledo photos three cultures inhabited this town side by side (what happened in last 700 years?)

Finally Toledo with a little bit of Alcala. Cervantes belongs to Alcala. I half expect to see a statue of either Quixote or cervantes in Jaen next time we go. (By the way that is not me on the photo next to Cervantes that is some poor German who got caught in the photo, truely he wouldn´t move.) I am a bit slimmer that that (only just).

Comments:
I read something in one of my free papers the other week that said that Cervantes was really Catalan, and his name should be written Servent - or something like that. So maybe the statue of Quijote should be on the Med?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]