Friday, October 20, 2006

 

family affairs

Living abroad had many advantages, and living in Spain many more (obviously civil service, politicians and drivers not included in this brief appraisal of the pursuit of happiness), however not being near my English family is at times very very difficult, although I am lucky with my Spanish family. I have a family visit next week so our pre-visit conversations revolve around what I want bringing over from the UK. My usual list includes:

If the truth be known the best thing they bring is themselves ( but I do love my OXOs)


Comments:
Can´t do marmite always reminds me of a girl at University who was sick all over me
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]