Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Family Affairs 2

Had a wonderful week. Visted Toledo, bought a cervantes fan in Toledo (must be loyal to Alcala), and the obligatory 20 post card set ( I have to rely on these because for some reason I never get round to getting my digital photos developed). Family have been over so stocked up on the English essentails and had a Internet free week, infact the screen looks a bit fuzzy now. Had a marcha english style which ended up at 10am sunday morning covered in Chocolate and thrown out of the chocletria or churriaria or what ever its called, but no benidorm style fighting, I think we could be called good ambassadors for the UK, we even circulated about 400 euros into the Spanish economy which is good news for me (I will hopefully recieve my pension here so lets bulge those tax receipts)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]