Monday, October 02, 2006

 

Deciding whether a foot spa is better than a disco

Before I start this I must make clear why I have to use the word disco instead of club, this is because club takes on a totally different meaning in Spain. I shall say no more except that if you go clubbing in spain be prepared to pay 100 euros for a drink and the afters mean that it usually something you light a cig up after or to put it another way a bit of hows your father.

Anyway I bought a foot spa with built in massager and bubbles. Its great it had engendered a whole new concept to watching cable TV, I can smoke and have my feet relaxed at the same time while watching TV. If this is not heaven then I donĀ“t know what is. Do I prefer it to a disco. I am afraid the jury is out. Although the latest opinion poll is heavily moving towards foot fun.

The other bit of news is that I cannot possibly use my overseas vote for the tories. They support no frills airlines. Not only do these bastards ruin the environment, one of these scum bucket airlines owes me 200 euros. I shall not name it because the shits will probably sue me but it rhymes with sleazy get.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]