Monday, September 04, 2006

 

hi ho

Tomorrow after a very quick flying two months I have to go back to work. Do I want to go back, NO. After seeing a few of my colleagues this weekend who all wanted the new term to start I thought have I lost the work ethic? Again NO, I have enjoyed reading my books, not worrying about functioning badly with hangovers and watching Sex in the City, West Wing and the Simpsons to my hearts content . (Aide memoire - must watch more English tele). But tomorrow I must rise at 6:15 and battle against the traffic (canĀ“t face the train on the first day back).

I now have to mentally prepare myself and muse Calvanistically.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]