Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Big bro

Today as I watched Gran Hermano (Big Brother), it was really satisfying to see so many people smoking. All around us the Government are trying to ban it, but as usual the trendy young things (sorry pulpillo you are not part of this group) are chimmneying it.

I know I am crawling to the age where Discos will be too loud but it is always good to know that the generation below are continuing the fight against sensibility and doing the right thing. The Irish guy in BB seems to be doing well and his Spanish certainly puts me to shame.

BB is on 24 hours a day here so my life will be complete for the next 12 weeks. I remember once S catching me watching the BB UK contestants sleeping and I was actually compus mentus that morning. I know many people are contemptuous of BB but my simple message is that Germaine Greer was on it once and she reads the Guardian.

As an aside it was good to see the Basque peace process going well, they set fire to a bus

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]